Did you know that Midland Mowers had their website built and developed by PERTHwebs.com and have become the leaders of online sales in Lawn Mowers and associated lawn care machinery in Perth??
1. Search Engine Optimisation – what is it?
Search Engine Optimisation is the design/development procedure of choosing relevant text, keywords and phrases related to a website. Basically, the “richer” the content, including keywords and phrases, the better chance of ensuring a website ranks well when those keywords are part of a search engine web search.
2. Why should I have a website?
- If you own a business
- You provide a service or sell a product
- You want to get ahead of the competition
- Expanding your business locally, nationally or internationally
- 24/7/365 advertising
- You can target a market audience
- Broaden your customer base
- Take your ‘bricks and mortar’ business online
3. Why should I have a website designed and developed by a professional?
Firstly, what we don’t offer!
Websites at $100 or less. – Sorry, but if you think you can get a website for $100 then our firm is not for you.
If you truly think a website costs $100, then you do not have a strong commitment to your business. Maybe the kid down the road would be happy to accept $100 or less to design, develop and set up a website, but your expectations of the website actually working for you will be dashed!
To take your business online, be prepared to look at the true scope of what this entails. Your site is all about you and your business.
If you are serious about a website, be prepared to outlay some money. Believe me, it maybe the best investment you may make with taking your business online.
Please read our article titled: Why Isn’t My Website Showing in Search Engines?
4. What are the features of your Web Hosting?
Click Here to read the features.